Established by Dr. Thang Le, TLA Structural Engineers, Inc. provides value to property owners, architects, developers, contractors, and public/private institutions. Dr. Le has over 20 years of professional experience in the industry. He holds both a Masters and Bachelor of Science Degrees in Structural Engineering from California State University at Northridge and a Doctor of Philosophy in Earthquake Engineering from University of Southern California.
He is a licensed Structural and Civil Engineer in the state of California and is also licensed in nineteen other states and Alberta, Canada.
Dr. Le has design experience in high-rise buildings, fire stations, hotels, institutional, commercial, office, mixed-use, seismic retrofit and residential projects. His vast construction experience is a great asset in providing construction administration services. In addition to his practice, Dr. Le is an adjunct professor of Civil/Structural Engineering at the California State University at Northridge and Fullerton and is also an advisor / instructor for Senior Design Practicum at University of California, Irvine.
We offer a wide range of professional services which enhance safety, optimize cost, and bring value to projects and properties.
Here is just a small list of services we provide.
- Structural Design -
- Foundation Design -
- Feasibility Studies -
- Seismic Evaluations & Upgrades -
- Renovation / Repair Design -
- Structural Peer Review -
- Structural Plan Checking-
- Structural Analysis -
- Sustainable Design / LEED - Evaluations / Investigations -
- Historic Design Considerations -
- Nonlinear Dynamic Response Analyses -
- Damage Assessment -
- Probably Maximum Loss -
- Performance Based Earthquake Engineering -
- Design of Base Isolated Systems -
- Design of Structures With Energy Dissipation Devices -
- Research and Development -
- Vibration Analysis and Design -
- Grading Plans -